Fly – Virgin Snow – Freedom
THE + VALTHORENS SKI INSTRUCTOR:
- Thomas is very familiar with heli-skiing, as he has participated in various video clips, which has meant communicating with helicopter companies who propose these services. Thomas has a good friend who is a very experienced guide who will take you to the best spots in the Sestrières area. His mum will even cook you a local pasta dish that you can enjoy at the bottom of your decent in the outdoors or at her family farmhouse.
- The loan of safety equipment is included in our package (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe).
- We can film you during your Heli-skiing experience and can edit a video which we will send to you via email.
- This course is available for those with a minimum of class 3 (4-5 weeks skiing).
- The helicopter has strict rules that we can take a maximum of 4 people per drop.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Two different options for the transfer to the helicopter centre are available.
- Option 1: We can drive with our own cars to Sestrières.
- Option 2: The helicopter company can come and collect us at your accommodation or a nearby helicopter pick up point. We can organise a departure point in any ski resort within the 3 Valleys.
- The meal is not included in the price.
- You can benefit from reductions of between 20% to 30% on ski rental and equipment adapted for this activity from our partner: Intersport