Snowpark – Back Country – Airbag
THE + VALTHORENS SKI INSTRUCTOR:
- As ex-professionals, we have a lot of experience in Freestyle skiing.
- Our knowledge of how to land a jump (in a snowpark/powder landing) will allow you to progress in complete safety.
- We can film you during your freestyle sessions and can edit a video which we will send to you via email.
- We can organise a video debrief at your residence or a place of your choice.
- From basic techniques on the slopes (skiing backwards, 180°) to perfecting your style in the snowpark (big air, rails) each person will find the right terrain in order to allow progression.
- The jumps on the air bag are unlimited and included in our lessons.
- This course is available for those with a minimum of class 2 (3-4 weeks skiing).
- Whether you are a beginner or an expert in this activity, we can provide you with the appropriate advice and tips to help you progress.
We can take up to 4 people per instructor for this type of course.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Val Thorens has one of the best snowparks in Europe.
- If you have a 3 Valleys ski pass, you have access to 5 snowparks of which the most famous are the Val Thorens snowpark and DC area in Méribel.
- We can organise to meet you in any ski resort within the 3 Valleys.
- You can benefit from reductions on ski rental with our partner: Intersport.