THE + VALTHORENS SKI INSTRUCTOR:
- We have all grown up and learned to ski in the 3 Valleys, we therefore know where to take you to discover off piste itineraries that are not overcrowded with other skiers.
- Amélie and Thomas have already achieved several podium wins in World Cup Freeride events and all three of us have discovered off piste skiing in various ski resorts across France and abroad.
- With our experience and knowledge of the mountains, we will guarantee a maximum of fun and enjoyment with a minimum of risk!
- The loan of Safety equipment is included in our lesson (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe).
- We can inform you about how to study the snow conditions as well as how to rescue an avalanche victim thanks to a site which is dedicated to this training.
- We can film you during your off piste session and can edit a video which we will send to you via email.
- We can organise a video debrief at your residence or a place of your choice.
- This course is available for those with a minimum of class 3 (4-5 weeks skiing).
- Whether you are a beginner or an expert in off piste skiing, we can provide you with the appropriate advice and tips to help you progress.
- We can take up to 4 people per instructor for this type of course.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We can organise to meet you in any ski resort within the 3 Valleys.
- The 3 Valleys ski pass is recommended for full day outings.
- You can benefit from reductions on ski rental from our partner: Intersport.